Can my child attend after school Clubs?
Yes children with special needs including those with Statements do attend after school clubs. The school provide a wide range of extra-curricular activities that are available for children who attend the school. The Inclusion Leader co-ordinates this provision.
After School and lunch time school activities may vary but currently include:
- Art club
- Artis this is a Performing Arts club
- Cooking club
- Tots Football club
- Computer club one for Key Stage 1 children and the other for Key stage 2 children
- Film club
- Homework club
- Music/singing club
- Keyboard club
- Dance club
- More able writing club
- More able booster maths club
- Maths booster club
- Mental maths booster club
- Phonics club
- Gardening club
- Kaleidoscope (year 6 transition club)
Contact the school office or Inclusion Leader if you are interested in your child enrolling for one of our after school clubs.